I did make it, survived the whole week. About 3300 miles of driving. Haven't made it home yet to decompress and post. The abbreviated version is I couldn't get it to 60ft worth a dang and would only spool up 5psi in 3rd gear giving me a dismal 15.1x at 93mph. With the 4.56 gears it had 1.8x 60ft's, with the 3.89 gears the best I could muster was 2.2x, even leaving at 2200rpm and 2psi of boost. I should have been able to crack into the 14's if I could get it to launch decently.

NA the engine was making 175HP based on my last 1/4 mile runs, and this time around it averaged 240HP with 7.5psi in 1st and 2nd gear and 5psi in 3rd. I put a boost controller on it and it didn't seem to make a difference, so I'm sure there is not enough exhaust flow, which is not surprising. On the highway it makes 8+psi fairly quickly, just not in a 1/4 for a stop.

It liked to rpm a bunch more, used to nose over at 5100rpm, now pulled clean to 5800rpm and may have wanted more but oil pressure was wobbly at the top of each gear. The engine consumed about a quart of oil every 200 miles, so it isn't the engine is not in the best of shape, though the oil pressure is good.

It was a very popular engine. Lots of folks stopped by with a lot of interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuqDe1uCChE