Stock49- I have emailed the seller through a new advert he has posted. As he sells a lot of engine parts. To no surprise I have had no response from the seller. I can’t do much through eBay as it’s taken so long to get the manifold to the UK as it come over in a container.

As for the elbows, a friend has offered to CAD and 3D print some for me. I didn’t consider the body of the manifold being the same for both GMC and Chevy. I could possibly email Patrick’s and see what the spacing and elbow set ups are on the repo Howard’s manifold they sell. There was me trying to get a nice vintage speed part opposed to buying a part that’s a lot cheaper but bolts on.

Panic- my thoughts being the same- of a good value to someone who could bolt it up. Only thoughts being 235/261 chevy motors. I can’t find any info regarding what Howard actually produced. Kind of pissing in the wind if someone has played with the port sizing too.

Thanks a lot for your help and info guys, off to eBay to try get hold of the seller again.