Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
It's your truck, do what you want with it. There are a lot of drivers here and mostly guys that tend to make them more current driving demand friendly.

BOTP,

Indeed I do plan that and not too interested what the car show crowd thinks of it, because I couldn't agree with you more...it's *MY* truck.

Just bothers me that people would even suggest that my truck is not original because it has a slightly newer 235 in it, or that it has radials on it, or other nit-picking...I sold vintage guitars for a number of years in the past and I would consider a guitar with original paint to be more original that one that was refinished. It's really a matter of perspective I guess... wink

Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
We are a very eclectic group. If it has an inline engine it belongs here. We try to keep the drama to a minimum while at the same time feed our enthusiasm. Things flair up from time to time like in any family. Stock49 is working to get our site to be more driver friendly as well. There is a good and active local chapter of Inliners International in Northern California, check them out. That blue and black pickup you like may be one of them.

Sounds like my type of place. I am not trying to be difficult, and that goes for other forums as well, but I've just noticed some pretty anal folks in the vintage chevy crowd, not sure why. That blue truck with black fenders is a beautiful looking truck. I don't know if/when I will paint mine, I kinda like the old patina...but I might in the future after I get it all running well.

Originally Posted By: mick53
Welcome. I'm building a crazy Chevy 53 3100 pickup and people put up with me. When it comes to inlines of any breed you are in the right place. I don't think anywhere near the box and nobody here has ever put me down. More of a "let's think about this" attitude. As the man said your truck, your money and your dream. Just take us with you and share the joy.

Indeed that is my plan Mick. Thanks for the welcome. If I do get out of hand, don't be afraid to slap me, I don't mind that if it is deserved. I am just getting too old to argue and debate with folks on the Internet.

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup