Originally Posted By: GMDad
Nice car. I'm glad you decided to keep it original. There are more than enough V8 Camaro's out there now. Nice to see you doing the majority of the woek yourself and learning as you go along. Would be nice with a warmed over 250 and a 5 spd in it down the road. Keep up the good work

Thanks. Yeah, I like building on my high school auto class knowledge as I learn more from having to fix and restore things. A V8 and auto was the original plan for it as it was a non-running car when I got it. But my natural curiosity to tinker and repair got it running with fairly minor replacements, mainly rotted fuel lines. I got a lot of attention from people because it was an L6 from people online and in person, and a lot of them recommending to keep it that way because 350 V8s are a dime a dozen. That's how I ended up seeking out this forum and learning about inlines and what you can do to them.

I don't know what changes I would have to make to accommodate a 5spd? I assume it would be more than a direct swap?