Originally Posted By: mick53
I have biscuit mounts that have a "c" channel on them that fit around the frame rails. The one that is further back has a plate on it to move it inline with the other one. I will try to find a picture and email it to you. I will be home in a couple of weeks and can get you pictures then.

When you do that, do you measure the differences in the engine so you know how to mount it in regard to the tranny?

Seems complicated to do something like that, I have never fabricated anything like that.

Originally Posted By: mick53
I found some pictures. If you can send me your email I'll send them to you. I can't figure out how to post pictures on here. PS my lift is the best thing I have ever bought.

I sent my email in a PM, would love to see pics.

I know that a lot of people go the S-10 route, but that seems pretty complicated also...and then there are some that just fab their own mounts and go to town...I guess you're in between, got the mounts and will fit it together yourself.

That's a serious investment in a project like that.

I'm pretty tapped out trying to build a new shop/home, but I could see taking on something like that...probably wouldn't be too profitable, but would probably be a $#!T load of fun! grin

PS - stock49/BOTP something happened a week or two ago and the site now recognizes me and keeps me logged in. Whatever was changed seems to keep me logged in now. I used to have to always login before I could reply.

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup