FYI, I really appreciate the help that I've gotten here. 'stock, 'beater, 'mick, you folks have been most helpful as I sort through this stuff with my 'ol '46.

I just joined the Inliners, something that was probably way overdue, but something that seems fitting.

I previously had a very bad experience with the VCCA, the moderator over on the VCCA Chat Forums is an Internet Nazi. Stovebolt is not my kind of place either, too many rules, too much heavy handed moderation, it just doesn't suit me. ChevyTalk has quite a bit of rules and guidelines also...but it has been here on the Inliners that you folks have offered me help and have come through with much of the information I've needed on my pickup. H.A.M.B. has also been good for me, but the Antiquated forum is not the mainstay there, but still the people are nice and helpful as well.

I don't know if it's possible to change my username to Traditional Toolworks or not? That is my company name. I'm ok with Keroppi, that's what I call my pickup, but would prefer Traditional Toolworks. Some places don't allow company names, I know ChevyTalk is like that.

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup