Gary, I missed you this year in Reno. The swap meet was back at the old place and much better than last year. Vic didn't make it this year because he was bent on taking his brother in law to Bonneville. They got out there on Sunday and on Monday Vic laid down for a nap and didn't wake up. He was in a place he loved with someone who cared a lot for him so that was good, but DAMN I miss him.

An old high school friend sent me a package that came today. It was a Harper intake with carbs and some of the linkage. I haven't had time to really check it out but the carbs are Ford maybe Holley. At least one has a split shaft. The main linkage on the center carb is there and some of the others. I'll check it out more tomorrow and try to post some pictures here or at least a link. I may need some help with the missing parts. Did you ever get yours done? I did see a picture of a MOPAR setup on the HAMB. The center piece goes a completely different way.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain