A quick update on the work I'm presently engaged in:Got the flywheel out on 11/11.Seems there are 3 steel pins which protrude from the crankshaft flange...once I got enough WD-40 worked in there it came off easily.Thanks for all your help.Ordered a new flywheel the next day and picked it up on 11/26.On my first post on the BB in the "Truck Talk" section (10/8) I mentioned that the flywheel had a flat spot.I know that I could just buy a ring gear,but then I would've had to have the old one removed and the new one pressed on.Figured it was easier to just get a new flywheel from the local NAPA store.$93 didn't hurt the budget too bad.Next thing on the "to do" list is to set up a shop in the basement.(the garage is occupied by a '62 VW...my other project once the truck is back to running)Will keep you all posted as things progress.I should mention that I drive truck for a living,so i am pretty much limited to only being able to work on the project truck on weekends.I'm not OTR but most weeks I only get to stop by the house once or twice during the week for a shower-n-some shut eye.Eventually I will organize my short term goals...just sent in a parts order to Jim Carter...the wife doesn't know yet,but that will be her Christmas present to me.(beats new pj's and the usual,uh, heated shaving cream dispenser,right guys?) \:D ...Hope all had a blessed Thanksgiving.

Frank
-------------
'69 Chevy C-20
292 4 spd. OD Offy intake Edelbrock 500cfm long tube headers 4:56 rears