Well, I did get it weighed, 3000 lbs. on the nose, but I had 2 jack stands and 2 wheel chocks inside the bed, forgot about that...no worries...

3000 lbs. is the cutoff for commercial requirement, although I already registered it commercial as I want to use it like a truck, but 30 lbs. shouldn't cost me much more as I'm already commercial. In contrast my 911 weighs 3200 lbs. and is about 1/3rd the size, and coincidentally goes about 3 times as fast...LOL

It was a long day...no power at the scale, but the office let me plug in my battery charger and park the flatbed and trailer by the door to get it off...

Ran pretty good on smooth pavement. I've only driven it on the rough highway and the dirt turnaround by my yard.

Finally getting it back on the trailer turned out to be difficult for the winch to pull the rear tires up on the trailer to finish winching it up. I'll need to make some ramps for it. It was able to winch it up at the yard, but could have had something to do with the angle of the ground. A couple guys helped lift/push the rear tires on the trailer and the winch was able to pull it up and upright the tilt-top.

Then after all that I was pretty beat, but went over to the DMV in hopes I could finish getting it registered...no such luck, the DMV is never easy to deal with... frown Even though I could open the hood on the passenger side, and the VIN plate was at frickin' eye level, the morons couldn't verify it "on the trailer". She told me I could talk to her manager if I like, but she was yet another moron that told me the same thing. DMV is about 10 miles from the yard. I'll try to drive it over there, possibly tomorrow and get those morons out of my hair. I want to finalize this and get the tags, so they don't tell me, "sir, you need a weight certificate within the last 30 days..."...BTDT... smirk

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup