Originally Posted By: TraditionalToolworks
Originally Posted By: mick53
Good for you. Somebody has to work.

Well, I think *somebody* was working over the past couple years, but it wasn't me, I have only worked about 2-1/2 months in the past 2 years. shocked I really took a whoopin' on my savings and equity in my house in order to get the foundation in on my lake project where I'm building a home for Keroppi wink I'm hoping to get back on my feet soon so I can get some more parts for her. grin

I am getting Keroppi a small pressie for the holidays...a NOS and rebuilt Carter 3211 carb. That's the carb that was made for the high compression 235. There's a guy over on Stovebolt that has a few NOS 3211s, Jon Goodman, the same guy that gave me the lead on the low pressure electric fuel pump. He has a 235 in his pickup with a 3211 carb and one of the Autobest electric fuel pumps. To be honest, the Carter 964S that is in it would most likely be fine, but the 3211 is auto choke and I think that will be better all around.

I'm trying to take next year off to work on my truck. I have only been home 9 months out of the last 2 years. My goal is to get the chassis and drive train done in time to shake it out before drag week next year. We will see how that works out. I'm heading to PRI in indy tomorrow and plan on spending $15K. If I can stay in that budget I will be ok. Hopefully I will make some good connections.