Originally Posted By: mick53
The rest of my dry sump oil system, My entire distributorless ignition and crank trigger, blower intake for my 12 port crossflow head, Valve train, fire suppression system, cable drive fuel pump and headers. I had most of the people picked out and just met with them face to face. I ran into Mike Finnigan just by chance and we talked for about an hour about my build and other stuff. He just a regular guy. I went to seminars on suspension, wiring and shocks.

Your truck sounds like a dream truck, at least for me. I'm anxious to see you getting it on the road, which I'm sure you are also.

One thing I'm thinking I may try today on my truck is to pull the hose off the tank, fill it with gas to the top of the hose and reconnect it. Maybe that will give it enough gas to get it going and continue, the bubble filter should get any air out that is left in, but that should give it enough to be able to pump...

It is clear but I'm pretty sure the yard is muddy, it's been raining for about 2-3 weeks pretty much constant here on the west coast...but I'm gonna go down as the weekend is all I have to get down there these days now that I started to work again, and that's a good thing, IMO.

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup