Went to the yard yesterday, was clear when I left, stopped by the store to get a turkey baster. I figure that would allow me to get fuel into the line, and it turned out to be easier than I suspected as I can pull the tube out of the tank and just held it upside down and squeezed fuel into it until it was filled. I then quickly turned it over and jammed it into the tank.

Gave it a spritz of starter fluid to get it going and it fired up and stayed running, I could press the gas, get more fuel, etc...

Then I got in the truck to make sure all was good and it would start, stop, rinse and repeat...I'm gonna declare this a victory and the fuel delivery problem is fixed after the fuel pump rebuild. I have not done anything with the electric fuel pump yet, but will revisit that when I get the NOS carb in a week or so...

This last video shows a problem I have noticed previously, when the starter pedal is engaged, it's angled slightly and doesn't engage the flywheel properly unless you stomp fairly hard. I may need to adjust that, possibly with a BFH...

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup