Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
(just testing the picture thing)

No way! Can we upload pics to Inliners now?

How do you do it? Or is it only for special guys like you? smirk

It is on the list of things to do for me to get the tank cleaned, that goes for both the tank in the bed and the original tank under the seat.

Tomorrow I'm going down to try and get the 'ol '46 to the DMV, the DMV that's by my yard is open on Saturday. Not very many DMVs are open, but the Santa Teresa DMV is...I'm hoping she'll fire up after sitting for a week and make it over there. I know the brakes still need some adjusting, but I think they are working...

Wish me luck! This will be the maiden drive! I don't have a registration and the temp is long expired...but taking all my paperwork and license plate with me to the DMV...just in case I get pulled over on the way over there...I think it's about 6 or 7 miles from my yard where my pickup is. I've been pretty busy with my new job, and will have to take off 2 days next week for Xmas and 2 days the week after for New Years, so hoping I can get this taken care of tomorrow, it would be a great Xmas pressie for ME! Although I don't really believe in Xmas, but we do kinda sorta partake in it...but I believe in Santa Claus as much as I do in the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy... wink

That said, tell more on posting pics beater!

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup