The picture posting is reserved for Inliners International members so I re- insisted after a few years off. The folks in charge now are making attempts to fix some things that had been ignored for quite a while. So yes, members can post pictures. Stock49 has to put you on the list to post to a gallery hosted on our site. He has posted a "how to" here. The process is rather cumbersome compared to some other sites but it is not necessary to have your photos hosted in one of the sites that charge you to do that. It is not as easy as the HAMB but we don't have their resources. The picture above was my first, a test. I'm sure with practice it will be easier and I'm glad that I can at least get some pictures on here. The photo forum is at the bottom of the forum list on the home BB page.

So what do you think of the gas tank cleaner set up? Tom either posted that or sent it to me a few years ago. It made me laugh out loud but it is a great use of equipment you have to do what has to be done.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain