I never pretended to know what I'm doing here. I build dry ice manufacturing plants for a living.I don't think anybody has tried to do this before so that's perfect for me. I'm sure that people like panic forget more about this stuff before lunch than I will ever know. Most of my entire build (53 3100) is stuff people said I couldn't do. I'm standing on the shoulders of giants. I have been getting advice from Mike Kirby and Leo Santucci and many others. Leo is familiar with the head and said he had never done one because of the cost. It may not work out, I have no idea but I have to try. If it doesn't work I will just have to buy the rest of the V12 to go with it. As far as the cam cant they make it anyway you want? Isn't it pretty much a stick with bumps on it? When Crower made my billet crank they ask me how I wanted it. It's been my experience that if you pay they will make it.The engineering and design part is usually at least as much as the part. The good news is the next guy that wants a billet crank for a 292 won't have to pay those cost and will get it for about a half of what I paid. Maybe the simplest thing to do is buy their cam or copy their specs. I don't know enough about this stuff but am no where near giving up. Thank you for you advice and time. I'm eventually going to have to find someone to actually do the work and that's the scary part.