Flyer
Just saw your inquiry, thanks this project arose out of need for good rotating parts and has morphed. I have been in motorsports over 50 yrs, worked in engineering with G.M. corvette in bowling green ky. For 30 yrs. I needed an engine for a 1936 indy car so this is how this started ford 300 with LS L92 fabbed head, it worked very well. Then some drag race people saw it and wanted to try it. I knew the rotating group would have to be bullet proof, no parts for it so i started making them with my cnc Co. Skilled trades Ltd. We do the rough machining others do the other

processes crank is 4340 billet 4" stroke rods are 4340 at 6.420" we increased the mains and rod dimensions to big block chevy sizes,standard crank size is just not heavy enough for extreme turbo power. We also can make cranks standard. Chevy small block pistons are used ,so many possibilities and off the shelf also.I have built 2 of these engines for street use . people in North Carolina associated with Dorton engine development did the turbo engine. I supplied the rotating group and built the LS heAd. Flyer this message came back, GH