CHAPTER 2 of this saga. I flushed the oil and changed the cam position solenoid and took care of the oil pressure light and the P0014 code but the engine started rattling so I took it to a mechanic and he said the timing chains were worn out and he recommended replacing or rebuilding the engine because there were metal chips visible and he thought there were bad bearings. The quote for rebuilding was $7k so I bought a used engine with 90k miles. Unfortunately the replacement engine rattles even louder than the first one. I replaced the tensioner and idler with no change. I replaced the water pump and some of the noise went away but not all. Now it's throwing the P0014 code again so I replaced the cam position solenoid but it's still throwing the code. I've noticed that when the engine is started after sitting for awhile it takes exactly 38 seconds for the rattle to start. If it has been running recently it starts rattling immediately. I'm looking for ideas of what could be wrong. I'll probably have to take it to a mechanic but I usually have better luck if I have a good idea what's wrong before I turn it over to someone else. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.