I really like it! I have fussed with all kinds of rust products. For things you can dip or soak my favorite is citric acid and water. It is cheap and environmentally friendly. I built a large tank with wood beams and a big plastic sheet and soaked my frame, front axle, drums, backing plates, steering parts,......I had tried sand blasting with a kit I got for my pressure washer. It worked pretty well but messy. I should have done it farther from the shop. Because of my laziness and not being satisfied a lot of it sat out and re-rusted, just light flash rust. So I put the Rust Doctor over that. Where there was rust it turned into a nice solid black coating that I have hammered on and you can weld through. Where there was little or no rust it left a light to clear acrylic primer. I have left a lot of it out and it looks as good as the day I coated it. Just trying to see what t really does. I'll still paint it when it is time.
The rust Doctor likes a surface with smooth rust, brush the loose flakes off. A lot of chassis parts are just what it likes. Eventually all my body panels will get Citric acid and Rust Doctor. The rust Doctor covers way more area than I expected. My frame took about a pint! No more Evaporust for me citric acid does as well and is cheap. It will not remove grease like the citric hand cleaners but won't hurt paint or plating except for zinc.

Gotta' get back on the roadster! Time just slips away while trying to keep this place running.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain