Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
Several years ago this site was alive with discussion and pictures of posts & projects. The people who "run" things have chosen to fund a "news letter" that can not answer questions in a timely way and and support a FaceBook page that can not be searched for meaningful information. They wonder why membership is a problem. This used to be the source for inline engine information for many makes. frown

Well, if they want to continue to exist, they will need to adapt to the times. stock49 put some of the newsletter scans up as PDFs, that was very smart, that's the type of stuff they should do...don't spend money mailing stuff out, I used to do that 35 years ago when I ran computer user groups. Nowadays everyone has a smart phone, literally most everyone. I know there are some that don't, but at this point it's not something the club should worry about. Focus on the Internet.

They outta quit doing hard copy, only post PDF and build these forums and create their own piece of the web, rather than using Facebook, that will just not work out in the end, IMO. I don't like to use FB myself, it's not a free platform.

So I've started 2 EFFin sets of images, one for the real world, and one set of small 640x480 for the Inliner's forum, which is literally VGA resolution we used on computers 35 years ago...not sure how long I'll be doing that though...at some point the Inliners will get written off. shocked

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup