Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
Yeah, It was a reference to what my wife referenced once as my private wrecking yard. She doesn't view it as yard art. laugh

I gotta call foul on that, my wife is similar. Me, my wife and both kids were having a conversation about our lake property...nobody was ecstatic over it like I was. Very similar to the yard art, since art is in the eye of the beholder. I just like old stuff in the yard...blush Everyone suggested I give it up. My sisters, Mom, nobody seemed to see what potential the property had. Now my own wife and kids realize how much it means to me, and even my wife is warming up to having it as a 2nd home...More importantly they are seeing the value of what I did.

Maybe I will have a shop with a lift in it in the next few years. I've always wanted one. I would love to be able to work on cars the right way, with a lift. cool

Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
That is a cool adapter and I think a wise choice for you so you don't have to mess with the pedals. My '26 has the pedals mounted to the bell housing and it is stamped steel. I would like to keep them there because I'd like to be able to swap in an older Chevy 4 if I decide to build one.

It's not that difficult to fabricate something up that attaches to the frame, but I think it's cleaner to do it this way as all the pedal parts are all the same as original. I agree it was worth having them make it for me, although I had half of what I needed, if anyone had a bell housing to match up to this, a template to overlay over the crankshaft/pilot-bushing hole would be what is needed.

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup