Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
Any progress on the pickup? Is the transmission together?

No, have been busy...drove up to Lake County to take care of my expired septic permit, added a 30'x40' shop onto the septic permit so I can have a bathroom and utility sink in the shop, and run into the same septic. Will pull a separate building permit for the shop/garage, but the septic will not need to be redone. Environmental Health is happy, County is happy, I'm happy as I'll be able to save another septic permit by parlaying this on the same septic permit.

I also finished my job on Thurs. and start a new position on Monday. The company didn't want to save me, so they watched me walk. This is why I needed to do this on Fri. as the County is only open during the week. Since I start a new job on Monday, I really wanted to take care of this before I start the new job.

So all of this hasn't lent very well to getting any progress on the T5, but I was planning to look at some of it this weekend and/or get the hydraulic press welded together so I can use it still.

PS - did I mention my wife is nagging me with a honey-do-list also? She got new carpet last Sat. and I had to hire a piano moving to move the piano from the living room to the family room and back after we got the carpet installed. S&G Carpet wouldn't touch the piano. Now she has a few other things it's hard for me to say no when she looks at me with those sad eyes... whistle

Life is crazy...

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup