Ok, after more searching I wasn't sure if the previous unit was using WinCE for the system or not, as I saw another that appeared to have the same body which runs on WinCE.

I then found this last night, which could have Linux in the system, and it does support Linux storage which is great for me. This is the new contender.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144253643282

Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
Just don't use it to get you through the mountains when the major roads are closed. They were still pulling stranded people out a couple of days ago from the last round of storms and the idiocy they create.

No, actually I'm fairly lucky as I haven't hit any snow, even going over the hills during this brisk winter. 175 had one section where rocks were falling and workers were cleaning up, but no snow.

Originally Posted By: Beater of the Pack
My 2007 Silverado had a Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD in it when I got it.

Those are nice, and I would rather have a Pioneer, price is also good. However the size would make it more difficult to mount on some type of arm as it's 6" deep. The one I just posted above in this post has only a small portion, it might even be possible to mount that under the dash with the touch display sticking up, I need to look at that and see. Either way the Linux storage is a huge plus for me as I keep all videos and images on Linux.

NOTE: although I am looking for a stereo to eventually put in my '46, I don't think I'll buy it until I get my drive train conversion done, no reason to. whistle

TT
Keroppi - 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup