Thanks CNC-Dude, I was getting ready for work and didn't have a chance to log-in.

Backstory: On my '81 I swapped on vortec heads but didn't know they required self-aligning rockers. It ran great and had for about a year after the swap. Was on the road for a camping trip and about an hour in the truck stops running well, basically barely running. Got towed home, switched cars and went camping. After getting back I opened up the engine to see what happened. #7 exhaust had walked off the valve stem. Luckily it didn't hit the retainer and drop the valve into the piston. I saw that pretty much every other rocker was about to do the same as #7 exhaust. Immediately after that moment I learned about self-aligning rocker arms, and got some stamped roller tip rockers. Wanting to avoid something similar with my 292, I wanted to get self-aligning rockers for it. It was just extra insurance, but not needed. I like to do things right the first time and not have to go in every day or every other day to tinker.

292 1966; 3962084 T6G2 Lumped 250 Head 1.94/1.60 gasket matched, mildly ported. LOWEBOY