An update on my fuel delivery. I bought a squarebore/spreadbore adapter and am having a Pontiac Sprint 250 Quadrajet built for the 292. I provided them with the engine specs so they can fine tune it accordingly. The engine and head are at the machine shop right now. I cleaned up the ports in the head. The intakes were already extremely close to the gasket, but the exhaust ports needed to be opened up. The engine had no ridges in the cylinders, but two of the pistons had broken top rings. I am waiting to hear back from the machinist as to how the bores will clean up. I am hoping we can go as small overbore as possible since the bores looked good. I see that Tom Lowe has 0.40 as the smallest Ross pistons. Bummer, as I want to use Ross pistons, but Tom had his special built according to what I read, so if the bores clean up at 0.20 or 0.30, I don't have the specs Tom used to have Ross make me a set. Since we can load pics I need to get some on this thread of the engine. They are on my phone so they will have to be loaded later.

292 1966; 3962084 T6G2 Lumped 250 Head 1.94/1.60 gasket matched, mildly ported. LOWEBOY